All visitors to the School will be provided with a temporary parking permit for the spaces opposite the Chantry in Palace Gate. This permit should be displayed as the spaces belong to the Cathedral and clamping is a risk for unauthorised vehicles.
Parking for current Exeter Cathedral School parents
- All parents may apply for a Cathedral parking permit for the spaces opposite the Chantry in Palace Gate. Permits are issued for the following times:
8.30 am - 9.15 am For dropping off children in the morning.
3.00 pm - 4.00 pm For collecting children in the afternoon.
- Parents of choristers will receive a parking permit that allows parking whilst the children are required for chorister duties.
- Parents of part-time pupils in the Nursery Class may also apply for a lunch time collection permit if their child only attends morning or afternoon sessions.
- In an emergency (eg when collecting an unwell child etc) parents should obtain a temporary day pass from the Reception Office.
- Parents are advised that cars may be clamped if they are not displaying a permit or if they are parked outside these hours.